Monday 19 February 2018

Shop Online Party Wear Dresses - Bodycon Ruffle Dress | Samshek


















Hey Guys!
So I recently ordered a dress from THE SAMSHEK UNICORN.
And I loved the experience. Their site offers a variety of dresses, tops, jumpsuits.
The best part is you can customise them in your own style. I mean you can change the neckline, length, colour ,size etc.
I went through their site and liked this dress right below.


But I didn’t wanted it to be short as I have a lot of them. So I styled it as per my want. I got it made as a mermaid gown. The same fabric same neck. And guess what it fits me like a dream so perfect.



Trust me, I rarely order clothes online because of the fitting issues. But I just gave them the measurements and they got it made for me and it fits so good!
Also, they have plus sizes available on their site.
You can checkout their site I bet you’ll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment